Monday 8 July 2013

Creative Project Catch-Up

My friend Cathy set up a Facebook group called Creative Project as a way of getting people to communicate their ideas, sketches, and creative process out in the open. Each month a quote, theme or word is posted with the aim to create something in response, be it photography, drawings, sketches, videos, music... literally anything creative!

I've been a bit slack on posting stuff to my blog recently, so I have a few previous submissions to share...

April's word was CLOWNS (tying in with April Fool's Day) and I decided to subvert the jolly clown image with a picture of an angry clown quoting Joe Pesci in Goodfellas...



Last month's topic was SPACE INVADERS. I had been planning to go and photograph some of the Space Invader street art around London, but then someone else beat me to it, doing the same thing in Melbourne, and after having to get the London Underground during the Rush Hour for the first time in ages and being crammed in amongst lots of angry, sweaty people, I decided on this sketch of (Personal) Space Invaders...

No comments:

Post a Comment