Monday 20 May 2013

Comic Gosh!p

Comic Gosh!p is a monthly comic book discussion group that takes place at Gosh! London. Each event will normally includes one mainstream comic book and one small press book which is then discussed and dissected. Next month is a bit of a comic strip special, and we'll be looking at Krazy Kat by George Herriman, Calvin and Hobbes by Bill Watterson and Lucy the Octopus by Richy K. Chandler.

I actually hadn't read any Krazy Kat or Calvin and Hobbes before, although I was aware of them both, and it's been fun to finally have an excuse to give them a read. Although as much as I've been enjoying them, I couldn't help but feel a little bit disappointed that we weren't looking at another classic comic strip (and my own personal favourite)...

No comments:

Post a Comment