Sunday 6 January 2013

Birthday Bonanza!

So Christmas is over and it's a New Year. I've been getting back into drawing after taking a bit of a break during December, and this week I have mostly been drawing birthday cards...

Yesterday it was my friend Cathy's birthday, and I drew this picture of Cathy along with a scan of some letterpress typography that I produced back when I was doing my MA course...



Yesterday it was also my cousin William's birthday. He recently got a phone for Christmas and when I saw him on Boxing Day he was dressed up as a rabbit (I'm not sure why. Maybe he got mixed up with Easter?)...



My friend Richy's birthday was actually on New Year's Day, but he went out for drinks last night, and I made him this card splicing together two of his favourite tv shows: Blossom and Buffy The Vampire Slayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment