Monday 14 January 2013

Birthday Bonanza 2: The Sequel!

So it seems that January is quite a busy month for birthdays, and I have a few more birthday cards and drawings that I've done recently...

First up, it was my friend Arina's birthday the other week. She's been a bit obsessed by Grumpy Cat which has been a thing on the internet, and drew a brilliant xmas card with the Grumpy Cat on, so I thought I would draw her an equally grumpy birthday card...



On a similar animal-related theme, it was my friend Nanae's birthday this week, and she LOVES dogs. Since she moved back to Japan from London last year, I thought I'd send her a special birthday greeting from the UK featuring a british birthday bulldog...



And finally (for now!), it was my friend Jo's birthday the other day, and being that she's a big fan of cartoons from the 80s I decided to draw her this picture of He-Man...

No comments:

Post a Comment