Tuesday 6 November 2012

Movillustration

The month of November is also known as Movember, when thousands of men in the UK spend a month growing a moustache on their top lip to help raise vital funds and awareness for men’s health, specifically prostate cancer and testicular cancer.

I wanted to do my bit for this worthwhile cause, but wasn't too keen on growing a mustache of my own, and then came up with an alternative idea: to draw a different mustachioed man every day for the whole month and raise awareness (and hopefully some money) for Prostate Cancer UK.

Today is Day Six of my Movillustration challenge and I've managed to do six drawings so far...



I've set up a Tumblr page where I'm posting a new drawing each day - http://movillustrations.tumblr.com/ - but I'll be doing a catch-up post on this blog at the end of each week.

If you've enjoyed looking at my drawings and want to sponsor the rest of my Movillustration challenge then I've set up a Just Giving page for donations: http://www.justgiving.com/movillustration

No comments:

Post a Comment