Tuesday 19 June 2012

Bon Voyage Yuki!

My friend Yuki is going back to Japan tomorrow, which is a bit sad. We were on the same MA Illustration course at Camberwell College of Art in 2008-2009 and have remained friends ever since! It'll be strange that we can't just meet up for coffee anymore or speak on the phone. Still, at least it gives me an excuse to finally go and visit Japan sometime soon!

Among the many things that Yuki is interested in is space. And after she posted a photo with her head on a rocketship on the Facebook event for her leaving drinks, I had the idea to draw this picture for her leaving card...

1 comment:

  1. Aww I miss youuuu!!!!! and love the tiny Alf ;) Come on, Japan is not as far as the Moon or the Mars!! Come and have some green tea with me!!!

    ReplyDelete