Tuesday 10 January 2012

Sketchbook Project 2012 (Covered)

So, after finishing the interior pages of my Sketchbook Project 2012 sketchbook, I've finally completed it and drawn on the front and back cover.

If reading comics has taught me anything (...and it has!), if you put Wolverine and Spider-Man on the cover, more people will pick up your book, so...


And on the back cover is Professor Pyg, one of the best new villains from Grant Morrison's recent Batman books...



I'll be posting my sketchbook back to the Brooklyn Art Library later this week. It's been a really good project to do and I definitely want to take part again in a future Sketchbook Project!

4 comments:

  1. Amazing front and back cover! Well done Paul :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. checked it out, shared the Hulk on my fb page,gave the credit to you tho, im no thief, just like to give credit where its do! i like your art!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Paul! I'm still on my half way.. but I think I will manage by the deadline!

    ReplyDelete