Saturday 24 December 2011

Look What THEY Drawed (Christmas 2011)

It's that time of year again, so here are a bunch of creative Christmas cards I received from some of my friends.

First up is this cute little dragon, courtesy of Richy K. Chandler...


Next, Yuki Nishimura drew this hilarious Christmas version of the movie Alive...


Joe Beale drew this picture of Christmas in Greenwich...


Zarina Liew sent me a festive picture of the characters from her
Le Mime web-comic...


And Arina Orlova produced this very topical illustration...


And finally, my dear old mother got in on the act this year and drew me a Christmas card featuring a picture of me pulling Santa's sleigh... Thanks mum! (Although she forgot to draw my beard...)


And thanks to everyone else who sent me a card this Christmas. And I hope you all have a great day tomorrow! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

***UPDATE 02/01/12***
I also got this neat card from Nanae Kawahara, illustrated on both the front and the back...



And I bought Nanae's New Year postcard from her Yaomart market stall at the Duckie Christmas Market at the Barbican, just in time for 2012 – the Year of the Dragon...

No comments:

Post a Comment