Monday 12 December 2011

Carols By Candlelight

I was commissioned to design a poster and marketing material for the University of Arts London's Christmas carol service, which was held last week at St Paul's Church in Covent Garden. The A3 poster had to appeal to people regardless of their religious beliefs, and I came up with this design using a hand-drawn pattern in the background to suggest Winter and the lettering in the title reflecting the long thin appearance of a candlestick.



Using a modified version of the design I also produced an A5 postcard, a digital image to be projected onto a plasma screen, and the front and back cover for the Order Of Service.


**UPDATE 14 March 2012***
And slightly belatedly, here is a photo that my friend Olympia took on her phone of my poster up on the wall at UAL's building at 272 High Holborn, which serves as a central hub for all of the various colleges...

No comments:

Post a Comment