Sunday 31 July 2011

Happy Unbirthday Yuki Nishimura!

Today my friend Yuki Nishimura had a picnic in London Fields to celebrate her birthday. Except it wasn't actually her birthday. Her birthday is in 2 weeks time! (But she did something today because some of her friends won't be around for her actual birthday).

Anyway, I thought I would make her a card to celebrate her Unbirthday today. And as she likes dinosaurs and Harry Potter, I ended up drawing Jurassic Potter...



I tried out the watercolours I bought the other week to colour the card, and am pleased with the results for a first attempt. I'll have to experiment a bit more with them...

1 comment:

  1. Daniel looks more muscly here and looks more confident about his body! I love it, thanks a lot!!! I expect another card for my real BD... :P

    ReplyDelete