Monday 6 June 2011

Attack The Blog: Happy Birth Day William!

Yikes! It's been a while since I last updated my blog, but I've finally managed to find some time to sit down and post some new work. The next couple of posts will feature some of the things that I've been working on in my absence, and a couple of other drawings that I couldn't upload before. There are still one or two things that I can't talk about just yet, but hopefully I'll be able to post about them very soon...

So off we go then!

Towards the end of March, my friend Laura gave birth to a baby boy called William – which is her dad's name, not anything to do with the Royal Wedding in case you were wondering!

I made her a card to celebrate featuring William going for a ride on the back of Laura's dog Pippa (partly because I sometimes think it would be quite fun to be able to ride around on a dog, like a horse...).



Last week I went over to visit Laura, which was my first time to see the baby. And I realised that he had blue eyes, not brown eyes as I had drawn them on the card. So for this post I've corrected that in Photoshop! Isn't technology marvelous...?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment