Tuesday 29 March 2011

Superman III: Drunk Evil Superman vs Clark Kent

The other weekend, I sat down to watch a bit of telly while I had some lunch and discovered that Superman III was on. I was pleased to find that I'd turned on at one of my favourite parts, where a drunk evil Superman has a fight with Clark Kent in a junk yard. What I especially like about this scene is the fact that you know Superman is drunk and evil because he hasn't shaved for a while, and every now and then he sort of staggers around a bit. Also his costume is a bit darker than normal.

Anyway, after finishing my sandwich I turned it off before it got to the scary part with the machine that turns a woman into a robot, but I decided that I wanted to draw a pciture of drunk evil Superman having a fight with Clark Kent.

And here it is...

No comments:

Post a Comment