Tuesday 31 August 2010

Apostrophe's Espresso Yourself competition

I'm currently putting the finishing touches to my work for the group exhibition I'm taking part in, but just wanted to take a moment to show you something else I've been working on.

The coffee chain Apostrophe have recently been running a competition to design an image to go on their special edition take-away coffee cups this winter. The design is limited to four colours (including white) and has to include the Apostrophe logo.

Here is my submission featuring a group of coffee-loving playful penguins...



Now comes the sales pitch. All the submissions are currently available to view on Apostrophe's Facebook page, and the five entries with the most "Likes" will join the five entries selected by the judges to go forward into the final ten. Obviously I'm hoping that the judges will like my entry enough to put it through on it's own merits, but just in case...

If you like my entry, please take a minute to go here and "Like" my drawing (You might need to join Apostrophe's Facebook page to do this) and who knows, you might be able to get a coffee with my drawing on the cup in time for Christmas! How cool would that be?!

Thanks! :-)

3 comments:

  1. You'll be disqualified when they find out I voted twice...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You voted for me, Tom, thanks! Coz I was too stupid to understand how to vote!

    ReplyDelete