Tuesday 20 April 2010

Mum's Gone To Iceland...

I'm being very topical today!

As well as the General Election, the news has been all about the erupting volcano in Iceland, which has grounded all flights into and out of the UK and most of Europe, due to fears that the volcanic ash clouds could cause problems with the jet engines on the planes.

If you're stuck overseas and unable to fly back home, or planning a trip overseas, it is a rather stressful time, not knowing when you'll be able to fly. I hope it will all get sorted out very soon!

BUT...when I read about the eruption of an volcano in Iceland, I immediately thought of this...

3 comments:

  1. hahah!!!bursting fish,burgers,green peas and chips!!
    I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the kid's facial expression on the peas

    ReplyDelete