Thursday 14 January 2010

3D or not 3D? That is the question...

So, after spending a long time on yesterday's comic, I decided to take a break today and finally went to see Avatar.

I was really impressed with the animation and the CGI characters, and the use of 3D technology was very impressive... but as far as the film itself goes, it was all fairly predictable and I never really found myself that interested in the actual story. To be honest, I had gone expecting as much, but was hoping that maybe it would surprise me...but it didn't.

Still, beautiful to look at!

Anyway, while I haven't done a comic today, I did do a quick drawing after watching the film... Isn't 3D amazing!!!

2 comments:

  1. cat-people with USB plugs :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. and you should have drawn it in 3d so i can actually see it in my 3d glasses!

    ReplyDelete