Monday 7 December 2009

Dr. Strangeblog or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Blog (Update #6)

So, I just realised there were a couple of things that I left out while updating my recent scribblings, so here's one final catch-up for today...

It was my mate Joe's birthday the other week. I made a card with him surrounded by the various birds that populate his drawings...



Also, my friend Arina finally got her visa to stay here for at least the next 2 years, after a few rather nervous weeks of waiting, so I drew a quick cartoon to celebrate...



And finally, the other week I was chatting online to my friend Vicky who was telling me how she was finding it really hard to wake up recently and that she thought she might actually be a bear, hibernating for the winter, which gave me an idea for a drawing...



And now really finally, here is a small preview of one final illustration I've been working on. I don't want to say what it's for yet, but all will eventually be revealed in a few weeks...



Okay! Th-Th-That's All Folks! Hopefully I'll be a bit more regular with my blog updates from now on...

4 comments:

  1. Oi - stop drawing bald ones, you Sausage-Nigel!

    Love Tom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! I knew you were going to comment on that as soon as I posted it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the card Paul!
    Especially I liked the flag :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved my card, Paul!! A bit scarily accurate though...

    ReplyDelete