Saturday 12 September 2009

Birthday Bonanza Month #1

September is truly the month of birthdays (which is probably due to people getting particularly amorous during the Xmas and New Year period, which is about 9 months earlier...).

Yesterday was my friend Hayley's birthday. I was thinking of what to draw for a card, and then remembered a rather unusual Facebook status update she wrote earlier this week:

"Hayley Clarke saw Bob Dylan and Boris Johnson buying Citizen Kane outside my house this morning."



...it turns out that what actually happened was that she saw somebody that looked a lot like Bob Dylan walking by, and then a short while later saw Boris Johnson on a boat called the Citizen Kane that's been for sale for ages, and she assumed he was there to buy it. In this case, I think I prefer my version of events...

No comments:

Post a Comment