Sunday 20 April 2008

All we hear is Radio(head) ga ga...

...Radio(head) goo goo. Radio(head) ga ga.

I downloaded Radiohead's new album off the Internet for a "nominal fee" and it's all sorts of excellent! One of those rare Cd's that you can stick on and listen to all the way through without wanting to skip any tracks.

Anyway, as I didn't have any CD artwork (one of my main gripes with the "digital music revolution"), I decided to create my own. I hand drew the elements on paper, then scanned the drawing and added the colour and the rainbow effect in Photoshop...


I also created a back of the CD including the track list. I wanted to get a hand-crafted look to this, so wrote the song titles onto a sheet of tissue using a black felt tip so the lettering bled a little and wasn't perfect, then I laid the paper on top of a page out of a newspaper to give a background texture and colour and scanned the lot. Here are a few photos of the final product...

1 comment: